About me I'm 21 years old female living in The Bronx, NY. Growing up as an adopted child and been treated different and not been part of a family was difficult. It hurts every day of my life. Not to have a family or someone to be here for me. I have made my self a strong young lady on my own, but is hard to keep my faith when everything is going down. Only choice I had was to create this blog, praying that someone will read and will be able to help. I have tried and have worked really hard to maintain my self. But living on a job that didn't pay not even $200 a week was hard to even try to save up. Basically no jobs for a while now, looking and praying everyday to survive. surviving on my last pieces of food I have left. In a position where my lights where off and facing eviction for over due rent of $5,000 Is hard. I try everyday to keep my head up but I just can't do it any longer.
I had an interview on September 25, 2009 to work with the board of education. They took my fingerprints and said it will take 3 weeks to clear out. Fingerprints were taken and returned clear and I then received that email from the manager congratulating me and telling me welcome aboard. I felt joy and happiness I though this was it a good job, things are gonna change. But as my my joy and faith came up they went down even quicker. When I never heard from them again and here we go again. I cry at night, missing a family that I really never had. Wishing I had my mother in my life. With questions unanswered. Did she love me? Why she let me go? Is she looking for me or did she ever tried? I would love to know how a real family feels like. but unfortunately I don't ever see that happening in my life. Is full of darkness and light no way near. Searching everyday for a job to help me maintain my life, to bring me back to life. Because this just can't be it. Is been too long, when will my journey to happiness ever begin.
I come here to literally beg with no other option, if any could spare even $1 that will help me buy some food or even pray for me. I need as much prayer as I could get. Please I beg if you came upon my blog I believe God as send you my direction for a reason. Can't afford to help money wise, is okay with me leave a comment with your prayers and I'll thank you everyday for the rest of life, I'll be appreciated. Now I do believe in helping others as well and hopefully one day i will be able to help other and open my own charity/group home for those in needs.
Also if anyone out there is able to help me find my birth mother, i don't have the words to explain how much that will mean to me.
By the way want to let everyone know I'm just not a lazy woman that wants things easy. I have goals and achievement I want to accomplish. I want to be a professional PC technician and be able to open my own business. Then will love to help those in needed as well.
I will keep everyone updated hopefully with everyone's prayer and my hard work my life will change. Please pass my blog on I definitely will need that help.
Thank You,
May God be us
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well you definitely have a very interesting blog here. I see that you have made good use of adding a donate button to your blog and I also see that you have some adsense ads on your blog as well - that's good! These 2 things are good ways to make some money with your blog.
ReplyDeleteThank You, yes I'm trying as hard as I can.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You