Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hope for 2010

Hello I haven't been able update due to very rough times. I finally got starting working in the school job I mention in my previous post. But unfortunately is only 2 days a week and 4 hours a day not much. Well things are still hard to a point were I hardly eat or eat once a day. I have decided to join school and go away and enroll in campus. I'm hoping to make changes in my life, I wanna enjoy life. My birthday as passed on January 10, I have to say now been 22 yrs old. I have to work harder and harder. And find the right path to drive me to a successful life.

I did find this website which they donate cars to those in need and who receive the votes. Now am begging please help me and vote for me. The Faster I could get the car the faster I enroll into school and avoid been in the streets.

As for my birth mom the search is still on and I thank the person who contacted me to help me. I never though I would get help or that someone will take time to read about me.

Here's the site please vote and help me get a car to go to school.
http://www.freecharitycars.org/rosa2985/



Thank You and God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment